Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So I found this video of probably the coolest Halloween display ever. I've always wondered what a life size Transformer would look like and I think these people did a pretty good job of making replicas. Only thing that I don't like is that they are made from wood. Obviously this makes it easier to make but what if someone would make a metal version and make them remote controlled. Considering that we already have miniature robotic toys, why not make a massive one? Here is one that looks like a Transformer just smaller size. Robot

In N100 we discussed how many ideas of technology are first seen in a movie. And this is one that I would see really developed in real life. We already have drone airplanes flying around, why not make a massive robot that can deflect bullets, dodge rockets. This would be an amazing advancement. Just a thought anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment