Thursday, December 17, 2009

2012

So this 2012 movie that I was excited to watch let me down. It was miserable and did not look real at all. I am not saying that the special effects did not look real, but the plot of the movie over all does not seem real. These characters in the movie escape death time and time again. We all know that this would not happen to us. Maybe escape once or twice but 4 or 5 times. Please, whoever wrote the plot should have thought about this in a more realistic way.

One thing that I did like however was how they survive. They get into these massive submarine boats that are like Noah's ark. This seems real to me and a possible plan that could happen. If in 2012 the world really is coming to an end, this is a plan that I could see the government trying to implement. Let's just hope it really doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment