Thursday, December 17, 2009

ATL

Going back to the topic of jerseys, a topic that I talked about several blogs ago when talking about the Seattle Seahawks. Well here recently the Atlanta Hawks came out with new topics and I love them. I am not a Hawks fan at all. I am a blue and gold for life, aka the Pacers. But the Pacers are behind the league in new jerseys. Currently there is a 3yr rule that states when a team comes out with a new home and away jersey, they can't adjust them and make a alternative. Well I am going to explain the ATL one. It is very basic and gets to the point. It has the initials that we all know what they stand for. I hear ATL and it makes complete since. The Pacers need to catch up with the times and do something similar. Here is the ATL jersey.hwk_paint09_08-480x336.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment