Thursday, December 17, 2009

BCS

This is my proposed design for the BCS system. Currently the national championship is basically figured out by computers. I hate that. What if the NFL was like that too. 3 years ago the Steelers won the Super Bowl even though they were the last team to make the playoffs. Well in college football they need a playoff system. My proposed plan would still be bowl games but would find out who the true national champion is.

What I am proposing is that you use the BCS computer ranking system that currently exist and make a 8 team playoff. Keep rotating the Bowl that host the national championship. But on the road to the championship they could use the other bowls to host the games. I think that this would work well and allow for the bowls to still make their money which is really what the whole bowl system is about. This year i personally think that TCU or Cincinnati could possibly win the whole thing but thanks or should I say no thanks the BCS won't allow them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment