Thursday, December 17, 2009

Black Friday

Black Friday design by stores are terrible. It is the day that the most shoppers go out to buy gifts for their friends family and themselves. However, I hate the way stores go about having the sales. First off, I don't like how certain stores open before others. They should all open at the same time. I understand why certain stores decide to open earlier that others but if they all opened at the same time it would allow more people to participate. Currently you have stores that open at 12 that has customers going in there and then going to some of the other stores that open at 5 am or so. If they all opened at the same time, people would have to choose where they really want to go and what they really want the most. I am someone that would not mind going out for Black Friday but it is chaos. I think that the stores should put certain items on sale on certain days to avoid such a chaotic parking lot and store. I went to the mall this year around 10 and when iI was leaving at 2 it took me 45 min to navigate through traffic and leave the parking lot. Which brings me to another idea, the Greenwood mall needs a parking garage. But I'll leave that for another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment