Thursday, December 17, 2009

Drone viewed

I read this on CNN and I find this shocking and appalling. Apparently the technology that the government is using is not every advanced. Daily the US is bombing areas in Afghanistan and Iraq, but I am rather surprised that someone that basically just knows how to run a computer to hack in the system. Insurgents have been hacking into the Predator drones, and can see what the people controlling drones can see. We are the United States and I thought that we had the most advanced time. I am hoping that we can make the encryption more advanced and not have this going on anymore. The government says that they are aware of this and are in the process of making their system more secure. I think that it is important to have everyone know about this because it is just as important for people with their own Personal Networks. Many people don't know how to put a firewall and any of those options. Everyone should get informed or the companies producing these products should automatically have their system with restrictions and firewalls. I know they give you the option, well they should just put it on there then give you the option to remove it if you choose too.

No comments:

Post a Comment