Wednesday, November 4, 2009

App Store

In the next few blogs I will be talking about the App Store run by Apple. Obviously the is a virtual store that was created to make money, however there are a few apps that I think should be expanded on or be created. Currently the App Store has over 100,00 apps and that number grows daily. The only problem is that the store restricts the Apps that they allow. So I highly recommend jail breaking your iPhone so you can experience those “homebrewed” apps that are amazing and fully take advantage of what the iPhone can do.

Apple came out with the greatest thing in today’s multimedia market with applications for their iPhone and iTouch. However, I still feel that there is many applications lacking that should be considered to be added to the store. The following are my top 3 and why they should be implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment