Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Music

So here lately I notice something that most popular pop or even hip-hop music have in common. They are all jumping into the auto-tune fad. Incase you don't know what this is take a look at this website. IAMTPAIN This was first made popular by T Pain who is a recording artist. Well he even made it into an iPhone app which is pretty neat and I did purchase simply because it is fun to play with.

Back to the trend that I am seeing, it seems like all these new hit songs have some sort of auto-tune. Never in a hundred years would I have thought this was something that would become a fad in music. As music evolves it leaves me thinking what will future music sound like. Will it all start sounding like robots too? I hope not.

Here are some other currently popular songs that feature auto-tune:


div>

No comments:

Post a Comment