Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Paranormal Activity

So I am sure we have all heard of this super scary movie. Personally I am not a fan of horror movies because I find them really predictable and they don't scare me. The Saw series is a very recent popular one, but for the most part it is just very bloody. After reading many reviews on Paranormal Activity I decided to give it a try, and it was good.
What made this movie good was that, no one really knows what they do when they sleep. Not everyone lies there still and sleeps. Have you ever seen someone sleep walk? Or someone talk in their sleep? Everyone always says it is because they were dreaming but what if it is something more like the movie sort of suspects. Paranormal State is a show on A&E that is very similar. In that show they go out to real locations and record paranormal findings. I started wondering where can I go to find something similar here. There was haunted houses everywhere however those aren't real. Hannah Haunted house is the only one I could find locally that has tours and lets you stay over night and experience the paranormal things going. Sign me up, sounds interesting.

The debate will always be up in the air if it paranormal activities really do happen, but when a window/door closes on its own, something did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment