Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Harry Potter Newspaper

I recently watched one of the Harry Potter movies and one thing that I always find amazing is the newspapers they show in the movie. Incase you haven't seen a single film I will explain it to you. Basically where in a newspaper we show photographs of something they show the actual video. This sounds amazing but impossible sort of. I looked this topic up in google and tons of websites showed up referring to the topic. Although none of them completely jumped on what I was looking for. Most of the websites showed news or perhaps a review on a product in video form instead of an article. I want to see the day that we have video instead of photographs in newspapers. They say that a photograph is worth a thousand words, well a video is worth more. Although this technology doesn't exist yet, after doing some research it looks like in 3-5 yrs it will be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment